Saturday, September 12, 2009
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Hugs in public between same gender could usually seen amongst the female – not referring to some passionate related hugs.
it’s ironic for male isn’t it? Pondan I donno la.
wwhat it signifies?
it basically signifies how easy a person to open up feelings towards same gender mates. Might not apply to all people, but i think it does for most especially males. exception for some females.
When you hug same gender friends in public, many reactions could be seen and here is where i would tell u bout the tiny little secret of it (I knew this long ago, during some stupid motivasi kem).
- in return, the particular friend hugged you back, feels warm.
- This is a friend who has high potential to be able to spend the whole night telling you problems, expressing feelings, share secrets, bla, bla, bla bla and bla. I must say, a brotherly friend.
- Friend that forced himself/herself to withstand the hug. Pretending to accept it.
- Is a friend who could sacrifice and help you when u seek for one. A friend who can be trusted.
- Friend who moves away pretending nothing is happening.
- Is a person who cares much about his/her appearance, pride, like to paint out only positive picture about himself/herself and how people look at him/her. Perhaps ego? Budget hensome/pretty?
- Not a friend who would share problems to same gender friends.
- Friend who pushes you away at once with a monolog “That person is a homo”.
- Is a friend who only could be nothing more than just a normal friend. comfim ego.
- Friend who pushes you away and punches you in the face.
- Is he/she considered friend? Huh…… Just punch and fuck the shit out of him/her. bak dtg r...!
i guess this explains about my hugs.
Same goes to kentut.
- People who smells own kentut.
- People who moves away after kentut.
- “ “ blame other people after kentut.
- “ “ smells other people’s kentut.
- blab la
- and bla….
Cant remember about this, I read this in an article during sek men.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Human dun really appreciate isn’t it? And later in the day, living on with regrets.
I do appreciate care and concern, but why it still applies on to me?
p/s: cant sleep